none
Oficial documentation about Zoho migration to Outlook Enterprise/Office 365 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello there guys,

I work as Sysadmin and I'm looking for official documents and/or links from Microsoft on How To make a batch migration of X e-mail accounts from Zoho Mail to Outlook service. I mean, I'm migrating from a free service to a paid service. I don't wanna loose any email or info from any account of my client.

I don't think i need to buy any third-party tool for this job.

I already have this one:

https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Migrate-other-types-of-IMAP-mailboxes-to-Office-365-58890ccd-ce5e-4d94-be75-560a3b70a706

Any other information are welcome!

Thanks for your attention.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 10:07 PM

Answers

• Hi,

For third-party email systems that support IMAP,we strongly suggest you use IMAP migration. If the mailbox being migrated contains a large amount of data, you can also import PST files into Office 365 using PST migration. You can submit files using the Office 365 import service or import them over the network.

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com

Friday, September 13, 2019 2:46 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for visiting our forum, here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client but your question is more related to Exchange online. So I'll move your thread to the dedicated forum for Exchange online.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding and hope your question will be resolved soon.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 12, 2019 7:36 AM
  • Hi,

For third-party email systems that support IMAP,we strongly suggest you use IMAP migration. If the mailbox being migrated contains a large amount of data, you can also import PST files into Office 365 using PST migration. You can submit files using the Office 365 import service or import them over the network.

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com

Friday, September 13, 2019 2:46 AM
  • Right, I will try both ways.

Thank you for your attention.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 4:17 PM