none
Infopath 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I not able to get the data from Infopath form to sharepoint list.<o:p></o:p>

I used multi line columns for that list and I open in infopath and published it.<o:p></o:p>

when i insert the data into the form,after submitting the data is not storing in multi line column(column type is multi lines)

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 10:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Anil kumar Anakala,

To troubleshoot your issue, I need to narrow down this issue as following:

Whether you firstly create a multiple lines of text column in the list and customize the form in InfoPath, or first customize form and then insert a Rich Text Box in the form?

If the later, whether the Rich text box field name publish to and display in the list?

Try to delete this custom InfoPath form in the list settings->Form settings, and customize the form with new InfoPath form, then check the result.

Whether this issue occurred in other lists? You can check it in another list, and check if other type of columns have this issue.

Is there any error message when you save the list form? If so, please provide with us.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, November 7, 2019 2:20 AM
  • Hi Anil kumar Anakala,

I’m checking how the things are going on about this issue. Whether the post helps you?

You can mark the post as answer if it helps.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, November 11, 2019 2:58 AM
  • HI Grace Wang,

When I create new list with multiline column and info path form design it is working fine.But in my present List it not  working.

Kindly regards,

Anil kumar

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 6:22 AM
  • Hi Anil kumar Anakala,

How did you design your InfoPath form?

Try to delete this multiple line box in the form and add a new multiple line box to check the results.

Or you can delete the current custom InfoPath form in list settings->Form settings, then re-create form to check if the issue exists.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 9:53 AM
  • Hi Grace Wang,

I had deleted multiple line box column and i add a new multi line box it not worked for me.

you said delete current custom infopath and recreate.Here my problem is i created 3 lists ,3 infopath forms,3 sharepoint workflows all are integrated with each other.Data is passing from one list to another .If i change some here i have to change all the things.so that's why i am creating every thing new.

And I have one doubt can you solve this

• How to get the data from project name column in project online  to sharepoint list column as  dropdown menu?

Kind regards,

A. Anil kumar

Friday, November 22, 2019 6:34 AM
  • Hi Anil kumar Anakala,

I'm not clear about the questions for Project Online. After researching, it seems you need to create an XML datasource in your InfoPath form and use that.

Reference:Extracting Data to Infopath from Project Online‏

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Friday, November 22, 2019 8:46 AM