none
How to import PST file into exchange online outlook webapp RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Any one help me how to import .PST file into exchange online outlook web app . As of now we are using onpremise exchange 2007 outlook . We are moving to exchange online . We have installed outlook 2013 client in all desktops . We had exported .pst from outlook 2007 and imported into outlook 2013 office 365 . But how to make visible the .pst file which i exported from outlook 2007 in exchange online outlook web app .

Please help me on this . 

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 6:23 AM

All replies

• If you've setup Outlook 2013 so it's connected to Office 365, and you've import the .pst file into Outlook, it will be showing as another "mailbox" within Outlook, but default called "Personal Folders" (unless you renamed it when it was created).

You should find that you can simply copy the mail items / folders from Personal Folders into their new home in the Office 365 mailbox. Once that's done Outlook will synchronise the items with o365 which may obviously take a while to complete, but once it's finished those messages will be available online.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 6:34 AM
  • Thanks Keith ,

I will update you on the same.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014 6:45 AM
  • Hi Keith , 

thanks for your valuable response. 

Is there any way to import on premise 2007 outlook .pst file into office 365 owa without having outlook client in office 365 environment.

Actually customer do not want to use outlook client for office 365 . They will use only office 365 owa . Thats the reason behind i have asked this question . 

Big thanks in advance.

Saturday, May 24, 2014 6:32 AM
  • Nowadays organizations' are moving from Outlook to Office 365 because of its many valuable features. If you are exporting the Outlook PST data to Exchange Online then I suggest you try MailsDaddy PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. It imports the PST data maintaining its accuracy. It also sustains the hierarchy of the folder. It provides the 100 percent accurate data conversion. The software has advanced features like Bulk Export, Impersonate Export, etc. It has both Demo and the Full version.

VENDOR SHILL!

Consider what a big steaming pile of crap this product must be for them to have their employees pose as customers and give phony testimonials.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Thursday, May 23, 2019 7:45 PM