none
Welcome to the Microsoft Office Communications Online Forum! RRS feed

• General discussion

• Welcome to the Microsoft Office Communications Online Forum

The Microsoft Office Communications Online forum provide you an opportunity to join a community of Microsoft Online customers where you can share knowledge, get questions answered, and learn from others about Microsoft Online IM and presence features today and additional UC capabilities as they become available. This forum will also address questions on Office Communicator R2 as it relates to Office Communications Online.

If you have any suggestions or feedbacks for Microsoft Office Communications Online , please feel free to post in this forum.

Please check to see if your Office Communication questions are answered here before posting:
    http://blogs.technet.com/msonline/attachment/3213868.ashx. We expect to add to this list over time based on your questions. Let us know what you think.

This forum is based on new Forum 3.0 platform which provides many new features. To know more about Forum 3.0 new features, you may view the following video: http://xpstream.winisp.net/samjarawan/msdn%20forums%20overview.wmv

Regards

Erik Gunvaldson

Friday, June 5, 2009 8:47 PM

All replies

• Hi Erik,

Please give me user guide for Microsoft office communications. so i can understand how to add users in My IM.

Please send me mail on ahmdhelpdesk@ahmd.medusind.com.

Thanks,

Yogesh M

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 9:32 AM
  • Hi Erik,

I am looking to set up multiple conferencing for Asia Pacific via OCS. I have tried to set it up today by trying to connect to the PA system and using an external camcorder. However, the sound were very choppy and remote end users were not able to hear on the other end. Is there any way you can advise me? Please feel free to drop an email to mfarabi1x@nalco.com.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Muhd Farabi

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 8:33 AM