How to Import PST File into Exchange Online? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Experts,

There are 1000+ employees in my company. All are using Microsoft Outlook email client for sending or receiving emails and other purposes. Now, my general manager asked me to move all data on Office 365 cloud for security and other reasons. I have multiple PST files (approx 1200) of different Outlook versions. So, I want to import Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007 PST files into Exchange Online (a.k.a Office 365).

I took reference from here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/securitycompliance/use-network-upload-to-import-pst-files

But, I found difficulties by following the above method as it is too long and time taken. So, I need a solution whether it is paid or free for importing PST files into Exchange online.

It is request to all experts that please let me now how can I migrate Outlook emails, contacts, calendar and tasks to Exchange online (Office 365) easily without getting any failure or hindrance.

Thanks & Regards,
    Bruce Anderson

Monday, May 6, 2019 9:10 AM

All replies

• Also:

4. Third-Party Tool.  MigrationWiz supports PST imports.  (I receive no remuneration or favors from BitTitan, I am just a happy customer having used it many times for customers.)

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
    Celebrating 20 years of providing Exchange peer support!

Monday, May 6, 2019 6:36 PM
  • Hi,

I am writing here to confirm with you how thing going now?

If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as an answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:33 AM

• Thanks for the help @Kelvin. I used the solution provided by you. It resolved my problem. Now all the data of Outlook PST files has been migrated to Office 365 account.

Thanks Again, :)

Thursday, May 9, 2019 5:46 AM
  • I did it. Thank you Kyle,Xu :)
    Thursday, May 9, 2019 5:48 AM