none
Search parameter show under SPO Search results RRS feed

• Question

• I have a customized employee directory using Sharepoint Online Search. Most of the time working fine, however i just noted a strange issue, when i tried to search a username like 'NIcky', the results output parameter texts undernearth the result bar. Can anyone assist in this strange incident? Thank you.

"People who've written about "nicky contentclass=spspeople -Department=Year* -Department="2018 Leavers" -Department=Leavers* -Department=Prep* -Department="School Student" -JobTitle=Student -WorkEmail=_admin* -WorkEmail=ADSync* -WorkEmail=@School.onmicrosoft.com* -JobTitle="GAP Year Student" -PreferredName:*Student"
    "

Thursday, September 5, 2019 11:48 AM

All replies

• Hi hteo01, 

You said that "when i tried to search a username like 'NIcky', the results output parameter texts undernearth the result bar."

What is the output parameter texts you are referring to?  please offer a screenshot about search parameter show under SPO Search results. 

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, September 6, 2019 7:44 AM