none
AAD permission approval under API Management shows correlation error RRS feed

• Question

• By following this article, https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/spfx/use-aadhttpclient-enterpriseapi, I created an Azure function and secured it with AAD. I created a spfx webpart which call the Azure function through AAD and deployed the package in sitecollection app catalog. Then tenant adminstrator, went and approved the permission under API management. After which I added the webpart and tested it ,then I noticed a bug in my code. I fixed the bug ,changed the version in the package json ,deleted previous webpart instance from the page, site contents and app catalog and uploaded the newer version of the package. Now when the adminstrator tried to approve the permissions again, he got a correlation error. Trying to approve the same using powershell gave "Permission entry already exists.". I assumed that the permission were granted earlier, it need not be approved again. But when I went to add the webpart onto the page, I could not see it in the list of webparts. However I noticed that I can add the webpart to sharepoint online hosted workbench and it works. I've spent almost two days trying to find the issue to no avail.  I think because the permission is not applied to the udpated package that is why the webpart is not showing up to be added. Can someone please tell me how to fix this issue ?
    Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:22 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you re-add the webpart solution to your site?

Best Regards,

Lee

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:54 AM
  • Yes of course.
    Wednesday, November 20, 2019 6:45 AM
  • Well,for reasons known only to perhaps microsoft, this issue has resolved itself without any intervention.
    Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:31 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

Best Regards,

Lee

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:20 AM