How Can I Export Contacts from Office 365 Online? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am using Office 365 Home in Windows 10 OS. I have multiple contacts in my Office 365 account. I need to export all contacts from Office 365 as a backup. I don’t know how to download contacts from O365 at once. Please suggest me a solution so that I can save Office 365 contacts in my system.

Regards

Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:16 AM

Answers

• Hi Bruce,

Kelvin has provided detailed steps. Except that, you can also refer to the following article, it provides a guide for several difference client apps:

How to Export Contacts From Outlook / Office 365 / Outlook Web

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 17, 2019 7:29 AM

All replies

• Hi Bruce,

Kelvin has provided detailed steps. Except that, you can also refer to the following article, it provides a guide for several difference client apps:

How to Export Contacts From Outlook / Office 365 / Outlook Web

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, May 17, 2019 7:29 AM
  • Hi Bruce,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Friday, May 24, 2019 9:43 AM
  • Hi Bruce,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Bruce is a phony. Hes actually a vendor
    Tuesday, June 4, 2019 10:38 AM