none
MIgration O365 batch finalizing (how ever i cannot finalize because one mailbox is syncing RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

It would be great if someone can help me out.

Is there a way to finalize a batch via the portal when one mailbox is still syncing in that batch.

What i am looking for is how i can manualy disabel temporary the mailbox which is syning so i can finalize the batch.

The reason for that is that I dont want to do the whole sync again for that mailbox and the customer want too start asap.

Manually is an option however not when you have to do this for 200 mailboxen :-)

For smaller batches i have done this via powershell with below command

Get-Moverequest  "user" | Set-MoveRequest -SuspendWhenReadyToComplete:$false -preventCompletion:$False -CompleteAfter 5

Is there a way i can adjust this script and set the mailbox to disabel en that i then can finalize the batch via portal

Any help would  be great.

Many thanks

Jeff

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 1:26 PM

All replies

• You can use the remove-migrationuser cmdlet to pull a single mailbox from your batch.
    remove-migrationuser -identity <name of user> -force

Should take care of it for you. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/exchange/move-and-migration/remove-migrationuser?view=exchange-ps has reference.
    • Proposed as answer by ashks2012 Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:35 PM
    Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:31 PM
  • Hi,

I am writing here to confirm with you how the thing going now?

If you need further help, please provide more detailed information, so that we can give more appropriate suggestions.

Regards,

Kelvin Deng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com

Friday, September 13, 2019 7:14 AM
  • THanks this was the correct solution!
    Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:45 PM