I am having problems with windows 7 and XP machines that I have downgraded Office 2010 to Office 2007 Standard. After the downgrade I try to use Rockwell font and it is not there. I have went to office.microsoft.com to see what fonts come with
Word 2007 and Rockwell is listed. I am also missing other fonts that are on the list.
On all the other machines using Office 2007, that weren't downgraded, have the rockwell font.
Can someone help shine some light on this. I am stumped on why this is.
I would suggest you can check if the Rockwell font is available on your clients first by:
In Windows XP:
Start > Run, type the following command, and then click OK: %windir%\fonts
In Windows 7:
Start > Search programs and files, type the following, and then Enter: Fonts
If the font is not available, please try transferring the font from another right computer by:
1. Navigate to your Font folder by opening Windows Explorer and going to C:\Windows\Fonts.
2. Select the font you want to transfer to another computer.
3. Right-click on your selection and click "Copy" from the resulting menu Or click Edit > Copy in the Windows Explorer menu.
4. Right-click on the drive which you want to place the font file and click "Paste" from the resulting menu.
5. Transfer the file to the target computer.
6. Copy and paste the font file to the same folder C:\Windows\Fonts.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.