none
Sharepoint 2019,How Site title shown as different with test accounts while compare with Admin account? RRS feed

• Question

• I have logged in the dev site with admin account(full control) and test account(contribute access)

Surprisingly i am not seen the same Site title. with admin i am able to see  Site Home as the title and with test account i have seen Site Toolbox as the Site title.

How to overcome this issue.Pls help

Friday, November 1, 2019 2:02 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I cannot reproduce this issue in my SharePoint 2019 environment. Can you provide detailed information or a screenshot if possible?

Please check as following for basic troubleshooting:

1. Are you directed to the same home page? Please check the site URLs of the home page in the Address bar when you access the site with these two accounts. Navigate to Pages library and select the default DevHome.aspx > Show actions > Make Homepage. Test again to see the result.

2. Access the dev site again with a new user account with Contribute permission and see if the same issue will occur.

3. Does this issue happen only in the dev site? Please test in another site collection such as classic team site and see the result.

Best regards,

Chelsea Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, November 4, 2019 5:51 AM
  • Hi,

I'm checking how it is going on with this issue.

Please remember to update this thread if you have any progress.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Chelsea Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, November 7, 2019 9:15 AM