none
Powershell Export of Specific date of occurrence date range of calendar entries RRS feed

• Question

• I originally posted this in a different forum,  I am moving the posting here at the forum's suggestion.

We're running Exchange 2013 /AD 2012 R2 and have the need to Export a range of users' calendars for a specific date range.  I Have only been able to use New-MailboxExportRequest to export based on when the Exchange items were received or sent (lt / gt). 

** Is there a powershell search that can be run against the calendar folder of a mailbox that will return the 'Date of Occurrence' of a meeting -including recurring events that fall in that range?  **

Is there a way to export calendar events based on the date of the Occurrence as opposed to date the Event was sent in?  For Example I need to export all events -including recurring events, for future events 07/01/2019 through 8/1/2019.  A 'MailboxExportRequest' for items Sent or received between the dates im looking for does not return anything since there is nothing sent or receive in that range yet:

IncludeFolders "#Calendar#/*" -ExcludeDumpster -ContentFilter {(Received -lt '08/01/2019') -and (Received -gt '07/01/2019')

Can this be done natively through Exchange powershell? 

I have seen third party and ways to do this from a client with outlook installed using the outlook profile to format the search.  We prefer to not buy a third party software to extract this -if possible, and we have ~1000 users to do this for which would require creating ~1000 Outlook profiles.  

Friday, June 28, 2019 5:02 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Essentially, recurrence meeting is one meeting request rather than multiple meeting requests.

Based on my testing, New-MailboxExportRequest could export recurrence meeting request:

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 1, 2019 2:12 AM
  • Hi,

I am writing here to confirm with you how thing going now?

If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as an answer for helping more people.

Regards,

Kyle Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, July 4, 2019 7:34 AM