none
Sharepoint to Outlook calendar invitations RRS feed

• Question

• Okay, so I have created a calendar through Sharepoint and linked it to my Outlook.  I have the calendar settings in Sharepoint set to invite attendees, but when I add a meeting through Outlook is doesn't give me the option of adding attendees.  

How can I include attendees when going through Outlook to set up a meeting for a sharepoint calendar?

Friday, November 16, 2018 2:11 PM

All replies

• Hi G,

There is no out-of-the-box functionality to add attendees through outlook, you need to find any third party add-ins to sync your calendar column with outlook.

You can enable the attendees column in the SharePoint calendar by going list setting -> event (Content Type) -> add existing site column -> attendees -> click ok

but this will not reflect in your outlook client. 

lots of people looking for this requirement from OOTB

Thivagar SEGAR
    [If this Post helps you, then please don't forget to mark it answer or Vote for this post]

Friday, November 16, 2018 3:16 PM
  • Hi G-Three,

When you create new meeting in outlook, in the To section, you can add attendees. 

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, November 19, 2018 10:37 AM
  • Hi G-Three,

Is there anything update?

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if it helps.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 10:59 AM