none
Date Picker object garbled RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings,

I am trying to figure out why the date picker object displays in a garbled fashion on all my pages when I use my custom master page (when I switch to Seattle master page they work fine). When I use the identical custom master page on other site collections the date picker works fine. Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks.

Friday, September 6, 2019 12:59 PM

All replies

• Hi Rovbert, 

From your description, the issue is results by the custom master page. 

Please offer a screenshot about your date picker displays in a garbled fashion. Open the site in another browser and compare the results.

You can try to recreate the master page and compare the results. 

Besides, compare the difference between two site collection which is work and which is not work. 

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, September 9, 2019 7:37 AM
  • The system will not allow me to paste a graphic or link "until we are able to verify your account", however, I have received no follow-up on a verification request and all attempts to request a verification have failed. Please assist in that as well.

Yes, same issue on other browser types.

Monday, September 9, 2019 12:50 PM
  • Hi Rovbert, 

You can go to the following forum to verify your account:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019 10:06 AM