Lost Office 2010 Pro Plus login, cannot upgrade RRS feed

• Question

• I cannot create a new Office 365 for Business account because Microsoft says we have a current account, but I cannot login to the current account to change subscription to 365. Any suggestions?
    Friday, April 3, 2020 3:49 PM

All replies

• Hi

According to your description, you lost your office 2010 login account, and now you can't change your account subscription to office365.

If my understanding is wrong, please correct me.

For issues related to Microsoft Account which was registered with Office 365 subscription, you may contact Microsoft regarding this issue by following the link below:

Microsoft account help

For further queries, reply and we will be happy to assist.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.                

Monday, April 6, 2020 3:11 AM
  • Hi

Would you please provide us with an update on the status of your issue?

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.                

Monday, April 20, 2020 9:50 AM
  • Hi,

This thread has been around for a long time. Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, or updates, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Itch Sun

Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:54 AM