Archive Usage
    Archive Quota
    Archive issue warning

Please help me to achieve this

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 5:29 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can use the following command:

Import-csv C:\Users\administrator.CONTOSO\Desktop\users.csv | foreach {get-mailbox -identity $_.Name | select name,@{label="MailboxUsage";expression={(Get-MailboxStatistics $_.Name).TotalItemSize}},IssueWarningQuota,ProhibitSendQuota,ProhibitSendReceiveQuota,ArchiveState,@{label="ArchiveUsage";expression={(Get-MailboxStatistics -archive $_.Name).TotalItemSize}},archivequota,archivewarningquota}| export-csv <csv file location> -append -Notype -Encoding UTF8

Here is my test result:
    1.  The following image shows my mailbox list:

2.  Run the command:

3.  Output:

If a mailbox don’t have an archive mailbox, ArchiveUsage list shows empty.

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:03 AM

All replies

• Get-MailBox –Database “Mailbox Database 1034183002” | Format-List –Property DisplayName, MaxReceiveSize, MaxSendSize, ProhibitSendQuota, ProhibitSendReceiveQuota, storagelimitstatus | Export-CSV c:\test.csv

Get-mailbox |Get-MailboxStatistics| select DisplayName,Database,TotalItemSize,ItemCount,storagelimitstatus,IssueWarningQuota,ProhibitSendQuota | export-csv C:\mailboxsizes.csv

for archieve

Get-Mailbox | where {$_.ArchiveDatabase -ne $null} | select name, archivedatabase, archivename, archivequota, archivewarningquota | Export-CSV c:\test.csv

To get a list of all users with archive mailboxes you can run this command from the Exchange Management Shell:

Get-Mailbox | where {$_.ArchiveDatabase -ne $null} | ft name, archivedatabase, archivename, archivequota, archivewarningquota -AutoSize  | Export-CSV c:\test.csv

Best Regards,

Rafiul

Mark if this post is helpful.

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 7:38 AM
  • I am using exchange server 2016
    i want to get the information by importing the csv not for all users

• Edited by Risingflight Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:17 AM 3
    Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:17 AM
  • Hi experts from the below syntax i am getting output, but for all the users,
    i have a csv file and i want to import that csv and get output for those mailboxes.
    for example i have a csv file by name mymailboxes on c drive.(C:\mymailboxes.csv) in that csv file i have my users.

Name
    user1@mydomain.com
    user2@mydomain.com

Foreach($users in Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited){$users | Foreach-Object {    
    $user = $_   
    $stats = Get-MailboxStatistics $user.Name
    $archiveStats = Get-MailboxStatistics $User.name -Archive        
    New-Object -TypeName PSObject -Property @{        
    DisplayName = $User.DisplayName
    IssueWarningQuota = $User.IssueWarningQuota        
    ProhibitSendQuota = $User.ProhibitSendQuota        
    ProhibitSendReceiveQuota = $User.ProhibitSendReceiveQuota
    MailboxUsage = $stats.TotalItemSize
    ArchiveQuota = $User.ArchiveQuota
    ArchiveWarningQuota = $User.ArchiveWarningQuota
    ArciveUsage = $archiveStats.TotalItemSize
    RetentionPolicy = $User.RetentionPolicy                  

} |Export-CSV C:\output.csv -NoTypeInformation -Append 
    }

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 10:44 AM
  • Hi,

You can use the following command:

Import-csv C:\Users\administrator.CONTOSO\Desktop\users.csv | foreach {get-mailbox -identity $_.Name | select name,@{label="MailboxUsage";expression={(Get-MailboxStatistics $_.Name).TotalItemSize}},IssueWarningQuota,ProhibitSendQuota,ProhibitSendReceiveQuota,ArchiveState,@{label="ArchiveUsage";expression={(Get-MailboxStatistics -archive $_.Name).TotalItemSize}},archivequota,archivewarningquota}| export-csv <csv file location> -append -Notype -Encoding UTF8

Here is my test result:
    1.  The following image shows my mailbox list:

2.  Run the command:

3.  Output:

If a mailbox don’t have an archive mailbox, ArchiveUsage list shows empty.

Regards,

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:03 AM
  • Just checking in to see if above information was helpful.

If you have any questions or need further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Regards, 

Lydia Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to shareexplore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, December 20, 2018 1:23 PM