none
B2B license interaction between Government versions and Non-Government versions RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi all,

Currently I'm building some solutions using PowerApps which are hosted on a Non-Government version of PowerApps and SharePoint. When I try to share the SharePoint with external users who have Government versions of Office 365, they are able to access the site, but the PowerApps say that a current plan is required even though all the external users already have a license for PowerApps for US Government under their current O365 licenses.

Are the PowerApps for US Government licenses not compatible with the regular PowerApps?

Thursday, September 19, 2019 1:52 PM

All replies

• Hi LeonSig,

I suggest you creating a new thread in Powerapps forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/PowerAppsForum1

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, September 20, 2019 9:42 AM