none
Outlook calendar invites RRS feed

• Question

• I use Outlook as part of Windows 365.  I have several calendars and use iCloud for Windows to sync across all our apple devices.  When I set up a meeting in one of them (designated), it appears as it should on all devices.  If I accept a meeting invite from the outside, it does NOT appear on any of those calendars.  When I discovered where it went, it was a folder in Outlook, that, once I logged off, I could not longer see, so I have no access to those calendar items.

How do I have external meetings requests go to one of my iCloud calendars?

Wednesday, January 3, 2018 7:08 PM

All replies

• it seems you need to change some settings in icaleder app 
    • Logging in at https://www.icloud.com
    • Go to Calendar -> (Cog) -> Preference -> Advanced
    • Beside "Invitations" select Email To  (Use this option if your primary calendar is not iCloud).

Good Luck!

• Proposed as answer by msad01 Thursday, January 11, 2018 5:16 PM
    Wednesday, January 3, 2018 7:18 PM
  • Hi ubbaizzie,

What's these calendars you used with iCloud for Windows?

Don't use iCloud calendar, contact, or tasks sync for Exchange, Gmail, or Outlook.com accounts. These accounts support EAS (Exchange Active Sync) and will sync directly with the accounts OTA (over the air). Exchange server, Outlook.com and Office 365 business accounts will sync to Outlook and to the phone.

Please directly use Outlook client to connect the Calendar account, then process the meeting request for better experience.

Additionally, here is an helpful article talked about the Calendar problem for iCloud for Windows in Outlook:
    https://www.slipstick.com/outlook/icloud-outlook-problems-syncing-calendar/ 
    Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 4, 2018 8:07 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it? Please feel free to post back if you need further help.

If the issue has been resolved, would you mind to share the solution here and mark it as answer to close the thread? It would help others who read this thread.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:28 AM