none
Configure ADFS and NTLM auth RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I am trying to follow the steps in the link https://sharepointobservations.wordpress.com/2015/02/24/sharepoint-2013-configure-automatic-sign-in-with-mixed-authentication/ which instruct me to download the zip file from CodePlex at https://archive.codeplex.com/?p=spautomaticsignin

After downloading the zip file how do I then install it as a .wsp file

I am completely stumped on this part as the website does not explain this at all

Many thanks

Stuart

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 11:03 AM

All replies

• Full trust solutions are installed this way:

Add-SPSolution C:\path\package.wsp

Install-SPSolution package.wsp -GACDeployment

Trevor Seward

Office Servers and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 2:34 PM
  • Yes I read that from the site as stated, but how do I get the .zip file so something called a .wsp file? This small but massively important bit of info eludes me

Thanks

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 6:19 PM
  • Sorry, let me repeat because the above makes no sense

How do I get from the zip file I have downloaded from the codeplex site to a .wsp file?

The codeplex download is in .zip and when I unpack it I do not find a .swp file

What am I missing please?

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 6:22 PM
  • Extract the file located in spautomaticsignin.zip\releases\1. Rename it to spautomaticsignin.wsp.

Trevor Seward

Office Servers and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 7:01 PM
  • OK thanks, I have gone through all the steps and the page hangs

Has anyone actually managed to get this working?

Thanks

Thursday, July 19, 2018 11:39 AM