none
Not able to opt out of new outlook RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

We have a number of users that have opted in to the new look outlook. The slider to opt out disappears when on the new version. I have had a look through settings but cannot find the option to go back to the old version

Is there any way to go back? A large number of our users have come across compatibility issues with the browser versions they are using. 

Where is the option to opt out?

Thanks
    Thursday, August 22, 2019 6:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean that you applied a new look of Outlook but cannot go back in Outlook client? Or on web mail?

How do you do that? If possible, could you please provide me with some screenshots about your issue?

(If you cannot put the screenshot here, you can upload it to OneDrive (https://onedrive.live.com/) and then share the link here.)

Any update, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 23, 2019 2:31 AM
  • Yes thats correct. After selecting the try the new outlook slider, the page refreshes and we are shown the new outlook. 

When wanting to go back to the old version of outlook the slider is not visible.

See below. The slider is where the arrow is pointing

Friday, August 23, 2019 3:00 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your updates.

According to my research, when you clicked "The new Outlook", the version of OWA is indeed upgraded, not temporarily applied. So you can't find the slider to go back to the old version.

>> A large number of our users have come across compatibility issues with the browser versions they are using.

What browser you are using? May be you should also upgrade your browser to the latest version. 

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 23, 2019 6:37 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Monday, August 26, 2019 9:35 AM