none
Exchange Server not sending to Gmail RRS feed

  • Question

  • HI Guys,

    I just finished up an Exchange 2013 implementation.

    My maiflow is working fine to and from the Internet.However something  i just cant seem to understand is

    happening , all our e-mails to gmail cannot be delivered. However all the other domains receive our e-mails pretty fine.

    Thanks in advance for your help.


    Kassoka

    Friday, September 16, 2016 9:32 PM

Answers

  • Hi,

    Have you received any NDR when the issue happens?

    Have you made any changes after deploying exchange 2013?

    Please refer to the above suggestion to run a Blacklist Check on your IP to see if it might be listed on any reputation based lists. 

    http://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

    If you have enabled protocol logging for Send connector, please try to review the logs for further analysis.

    Regards,

    David 


    Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.


    Monday, September 19, 2016 6:02 AM
    Moderator

All replies

  • Do you see these messages stucked in the queue?

    Did you check the spam folder for Gmail?

    Can you receive the email from Gmail?

    Please answer above question which will help us to narrow down the issue?

    Saturday, September 17, 2016 3:51 AM
  • Hi

    Answer to what Mr. yspintu asked. Also check your public IP (either your IP or the range) is in spam block listed, using mxtoolbox website or any other such sites.

    Saturday, September 17, 2016 5:18 AM
  • Hi Yspintu,

    Thanks for the reply,

    Here goes , i can receive from mail from Gmail without any problem.

    I think the e-mail is not even getting to Gmail because the SPAM folder does it even have anything.

    The funny thing is after the implementation mail was flowing to gmail without any problem


    Kassoka

    Sunday, September 18, 2016 6:07 AM
  • Hi,

    Have you received any NDR when the issue happens?

    Have you made any changes after deploying exchange 2013?

    Please refer to the above suggestion to run a Blacklist Check on your IP to see if it might be listed on any reputation based lists. 

    http://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

    If you have enabled protocol logging for Send connector, please try to review the logs for further analysis.

    Regards,

    David 


    Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.


    Monday, September 19, 2016 6:02 AM
    Moderator
  • Hi David,

    Thanks a lot i managed to get it resolved .

    I used to google postmaster tools to get our domain verified. 

    The tools also give a TXT record to add to our domain.


    Kassoka

    Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:34 PM