Outlook email accounts (robloek@hotmail.com) RRS feed

• Question

• I do have multiple accounts (inc Hotmail accounts) which I normally open via Outlook

By accident I selected one of the accounts to remain open
    Every time opening outlook I'm not able any more to make a choice of which account I want to open.

In what way can I solve this in order to have the choice of choosing my accounts again

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 7:33 AM

Answers

• By accident I selected one of the accounts to remain open
    Every time opening outlook I'm not able any more to make a choice of which account I want to open.

In what way can I solve this in order to have the choice of choosing my accounts again

Hi Rob,

What do you mean about "Every time opening outlook I'm not able any more to make a choice of which account I want to open"? Were you configured multiple accounts with multiple profiles respectively in Outlook?

Please go to the Control Panel > Mail > Show Profiles. Confirm if there are multiple profiles listed. If you want to set for a prompt for profile select, please set "When starting Microsoft Outlook, use this profile: Prompt for a profile to be used". Click OK to save the setting.

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 8:49 AM