none
Search Index Partition RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm always occur search index partition error.I restart the index and then it will fine.

But I find that index error in two time per one month.How can I do it to prevent again?

• Edited by Hnin Yu Wednesday, November 13, 2019 2:50 AM
    Wednesday, November 13, 2019 2:47 AM

All replies

• can you share the logs with us.

Thanks & Regards,

sharath aluri

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 2:59 AM
  • Hello Sharath,

Please kindly see this.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 3:14 AM
  • Hi Hnin Yu,

The log you provided is related to some address can’t be crawled, could you provide more detail description of the error?

Is there any error message in the page?

You could also check ULS log to find more information, the default path of ULS log file is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\15\LOGS.

About how to check ULS log in SharePoint, you can refer to:

An even better way to get the real SharePoint error from the ULS logs

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best regards,

Julie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 8:35 AM
  • Hi Hnin Yu,

I’m checking how the things are going on about this issue. Whether the post helps you?

You can mark the post as answer if it helps.

Best regards,

Julie

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, November 18, 2019 1:28 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any progress on this issue?

If you find any replies helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers.

It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Julie

Friday, November 22, 2019 9:45 AM