none
PDF to Word.doc Converter and vice versa

Question

• Hello!

I am in need of a program capable to convert PDF files to Word documents and vice versa (eventually, a program for each way). The converter needs GUI and must handle images, tables etc. (not just plain text). Does anyone have any tip concering which program I should use? It has to be free as my working place has not budgeted with buying 100 licenses. :-)

Thanks in advance!

Monday, October 25, 2010 12:37 PM

Answers

• Free? You'll be lucky. Your best bet to achieve your requirements is a PDF compatible OCR application such as Finereader. Free it ain't!

<IKT-kr> wrote in message news:1f881d23-24b6-4a03-8eb4-b55c27037081@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

Hello!

I am in need of a program capable to convert PDF files to Word documents and vice versa (eventually, a program for each way). The converter needs GUI and must handle images, tables etc. (not just plain text). Does anyone have any tip concering which program I should use? It has to be free as my working place has not budgeted with buying 100 licenses. :-)

Thanks in advance!

Graham Mayor - Word MVP
    www.gmayor.com
    Posted via the Communities Bridge
    http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/
    Monday, October 25, 2010 2:35 PM

All replies

• Free? You'll be lucky. Your best bet to achieve your requirements is a PDF compatible OCR application such as Finereader. Free it ain't!

<IKT-kr> wrote in message news:1f881d23-24b6-4a03-8eb4-b55c27037081@communitybridge.codeplex.com...

Hello!

I am in need of a program capable to convert PDF files to Word documents and vice versa (eventually, a program for each way). The converter needs GUI and must handle images, tables etc. (not just plain text). Does anyone have any tip concering which program I should use? It has to be free as my working place has not budgeted with buying 100 licenses. :-)

Thanks in advance!

Graham Mayor - Word MVP
    www.gmayor.com
    Posted via the Communities Bridge
    http://communitybridge.codeplex.com/
    Monday, October 25, 2010 2:35 PM
  • Tenorshare PDF Converter is a 5-in-1 PDF utility which helps you batch or partial  convert PDF files to editable Word , or converts Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Excel Spreadsheets to PDF files at one time
    Monday, March 07, 2011 8:10 AM