none
Outlook 2013 Emails stuck in Outbox RRS feed

• Question

• Hi experts

I have a very serious issue in Outlook 2013. 

We have a customer service email account, that 5-8 people is using everyday.
    Our clients is running on Windows 7 64bit - Fully patched. Most of them with Office 2010, and 2-3 with Office 2013, both 32bit versions. 

The ones who uses the Office 2013 and Outlook 2013 is having issues that the email gets stuck in Outbox, but I can see in our spamfiltre, that the mail has been sent. 

Its not every email that gets stuck, just a few ones.

Anyone incountered the same problem??
    Friday, November 8, 2013 12:35 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Did the emails got stuck have large file size? If they contains large attachments, we will encounter this issue.

In addition, we can follow the troubleshooting steps listed in the article below to try resolving the problem:

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/common-problems-that-cause-email-to-stay-in-the-outbox/

Please let me know the result. Good luck!

Steve Fan

Forum Support

Come back and mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

If you have any feedback on our support, please click here

Monday, November 11, 2013 2:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Did the emails got stuck have large file size? If they contains large attachments, we will encounter this issue.

In addition, we can follow the troubleshooting steps listed in the article below to try resolving the problem:

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/common-problems-that-cause-email-to-stay-in-the-outbox/

Please let me know the result. Good luck!

Steve Fan

Forum Support

Come back and mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, November 11, 2013 2:00 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan

Forum Support

Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:09 AM
  • Hi Steve Fan,

I will try and diagnose the problem, but most of the things to test I can 
    exclude right away :D

I will get back 2 you tomorrow :)

Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:54 PM
  • Hi,

How is everything going? Do you have any update on this problem?

If there is anything I can do to help regarding this issue, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan

Forum Support

Monday, November 18, 2013 2:48 PM
  • Hi,

I'm marking the reply as answer as there has been no update for a couple of days.

If you come back to find it doesn't work for you, please reply to us and unmark the answer.

Best Regards,

Steve Fan

Forum Support

• Proposed as answer by refaelf Wednesday, January 20, 2016 12:29 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by refaelf Wednesday, January 20, 2016 12:29 PM
    Thursday, November 21, 2013 2:22 AM
  • Hi experts

I found changing    the offline period resolved  the problem

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 12:33 PM