none
Why the event is not displayed in calendar? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I created a new form to add Event Calendar (NewCal.aspx) and did some customization on the labeling. Unfortunately, when I add an event using NewCal.aspx, the event not displayed in calendar. Why?

Thank You.

Monday, November 13, 2017 11:42 AM

All replies

• Hi Ameenah- how did you create the new form? Through SharePoint Designer? Check the view settings to make sure they're showing all types of entries. Do you have audience targeting on? What about permissions?

cameron rautmann

Monday, November 13, 2017 1:59 PM
  • Yes, I created using Designer. Yes all the types of entries are showing and i don't do any changes.
    Tuesday, November 14, 2017 3:39 AM
  • Yes, I created using Designer. Yes all the types of entries are showing and i don't do any changes.

I've replicated your form and it works for me. Did you set the new form (NewCal.aspx) to default as in the screenshot below?

Derek Halstead

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 4:02 AM
  • Hi,

Please follow the steps below to narrow down this issue:
    1. Can you see the event when you create the event by default NewForm?
    2. When you create event by NewCal form, you can get all event by JS/PowerShell, check if you can see the new event.
    3. Can you see the event in all event view?

4. Do other users have the same issue? 
    Feel free to reply if there is any update.

Thanks,
    Carl Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Friday, November 17, 2017 3:15 AM
  • Hi,

Do you have any update about this issue?

If you solve the issue, you can mark the helpful reply as answer.

Best Regards,

Carl Zhou

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 9:02 AM