none
Mail Delivery Failure RRS feed

• Question

• This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> (reading confirmation): 554 5.7.1 [P4] Message blocked due to spam content in the message.
    Tuesday, January 2, 2018 3:09 AM

All replies

• The NDR is pretty much explain why the email is getting blocked. 
    Tuesday, January 2, 2018 3:12 AM
  • Only fails from Outlook 2007 & works from WEB Mail site.  This is the text that was sent from both places and once again, only fails through Outlook 2007: 

TEST  TEST  TEST

All other contacts receive email from me just fine.  It only fails from one ISP.

Tuesday, January 2, 2018 3:17 AM
  • It's maybe due to auto fill (or suggestion) in your outlook client, i suggest you test the following state:

1- type full address of recipients email address and test again

2- test it from another outlook client.

3- test with new sender user and with new content and subject(but same recipients).

Wednesday, January 3, 2018 5:17 AM
  • If it is only 1 ISP that is failing then you will need to see if your domain is part of the blacklist. It really depend on which spam house the ISP is using. 

Check with mxtoolbox.com if your domain is on any of the spam list.

Also, using the Test Test Test in the subject and body is not really good as it does look like a spam. I would try putting in so more information like "This is only a test so please ignore" etc
    • Edited by Michael Vi Friday, January 5, 2018 1:40 AM Add more info
    Friday, January 5, 2018 1:39 AM
  • It is happening to me recently ... I changed from Windows 7 outlook 10 to Windows 10 Outlook 2019 earlier this year.  Happens with irregulatiry ... no pattern.  Same recipients at different time no problem. 

Failure message sent by postmaster@knology.net.

Messate "this message was created automaticlaly by the mail system (ecelerity)

What is ecelerity and knowledge

Tuesday, September 17, 2019 3:39 PM
  • Do you see any information in Exchange email trace?

Are these emails sent to outside the organisation or inside the organisation?

Did you try switching the profile back to Windows7 outlook 10 and tested?

Please mark as an answer if this answers your question .

PREM RANA

MCSE Exchange 2013, MCSA 2012 Server MCTS Exchange 2007,

2010, MCITP Exchange 2007, 2010 MCSE 2003 Server,

MCSA Exchange 2003 ITIL V3 Foundation

https://ranaprem.wordpress.com/

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 2:26 PM