none
Sharepoint 2013 reports

Question

• Hi All,

I need to find out below parameters for my Sharepoint 2013 farm set up.

1. Total Number of Sites in the SharePoint installation

2. Total Storage Used in MB

3. Unique visitors' names or ids.

4. List of top visitors.

Please let me know if there are any default reports which can provide above data and how can they be accessed ( I mean from where in the SharePoint farm).

-Thanks,

Gaurav

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:37 PM

Answers

• There really isn't a way to get all of this information in one location without a third party tool. But I can tell you where to find reports in SPS 2013 Enterprise Edition that may help.

There are a number of reports available:

Audit Log Reports
    Popularity Trends
    Storage Metrics
    Popularity and Search Reports

You can find them in Site Settings..... Hope that helps you, if you find more information, please share, I would like that information too.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 9:31 PM

All replies

• There really isn't a way to get all of this information in one location without a third party tool. But I can tell you where to find reports in SPS 2013 Enterprise Edition that may help.

There are a number of reports available:

Audit Log Reports
    Popularity Trends
    Storage Metrics
    Popularity and Search Reports

You can find them in Site Settings..... Hope that helps you, if you find more information, please share, I would like that information too.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 9:31 PM
  • Whenever you see a reply and if you think is helpful, click "Alternate TextVote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the question of the thread, click "Alternate TextMark As Answer
    Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:49 AM