none
In Share point 2013, click on Sync got the allow popup after click,nothing happened? RRS feed

• Question

• In Share point 2013, click on Sync documents library got the allow popup after click,nothing happened?

I have installed latest one drive and Click on Sync button in my sharepoint FBA site.

after that i did not get any response.

My  intention is to download the documents to local desktop.please help how to do in Onpermise sp 2013 server

Friday, October 5, 2018 10:48 AM

All replies

• Hi Sudhir,

You can download all the files from the library using "Open with explorer" option then you can copy all the items and download it.

if you want to do it via OneDrive Sync, then you need to login the Onedrive for business in your desktop and after successful login , then try to sync your sharepoint library

Thivagar SEGAR 

Friday, October 5, 2018 11:02 AM
  • HI Segar,

I downloaded and open one drive with share point account.Its successful.

After i click on it,i got the below pop up.click on allow nothing happened.

Friday, October 5, 2018 11:07 AM
  • Hi Sudhir,

Could i know what version of sharepoint are you using ?

You can download the latest onedrive for business at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2903984/how-to-install-onedrive-for-business-for-sharepoint-and-sharepoint-onl

and can you try in reverse method, instead of clicking sync button , right click onedrive from your system tray and select sync a new library and provide the URL of your library then click sync now

Thivagar SEGAR

Friday, October 5, 2018 11:16 AM
  • Hi,

Using Share point 2013 on-premise

Friday, October 5, 2018 1:16 PM
  • I got the below issue while downloading the one drive from the above url.I am trying this in laptop have the latest one drive but no option of "Sync New Library".

Is there any services can I run before to download?

please let me know all configuration settings?

Friday, October 5, 2018 1:32 PM
  • Hi Sudhir,

There is no configuration setting perform before install the one Drive, all you need is download the OneDrive through internet and sign in with your organizational account then you can sync it with your sharepoint.

the above screen seems, you are trying to download from the Microsoft Store, this may blocked in your organization.

Thivagar SEGAR

Friday, October 5, 2018 5:00 PM
  • Hi Sudhir,

From the screenshots you provided in the second reply, it seems that you use the new OneDrive sync client which are used in OneDrive for Business or SharePoint sites that are associated with Office 365 business or education subscriptions, or SharePoint Server 2019 Public Preview.

You can check the article below to confirm Which version of OneDrive you are using.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/which-version-of-onedrive-am-i-using-19246eae-8a51-490a-8d97-a645c151f2ba

Please make sure you install previous OneDrive for Business sync client (Groove.exe).

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/2903984/how-to-install-onedrive-for-business-for-sharepoint-and-sharepoint-onl

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, October 8, 2018 9:39 AM
  • Hi Sudhir,

Is there any update?

if the post helps you, you can mark it as answer.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, October 15, 2018 2:17 AM