none
Hyperlinks are cutoff in received Emails in Outlook 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• One of my customers is encountering a rather strange issue in Outlook 2010. When they receive an email that contains an image with a very long imbedded hyperlink, if they click the link to open web page, it gets cut off after about 20-23 characters. As a result they get a 'page cannot be displayed' message (doesn't matter what browser they use. This happens to all the users in the office and it not specific to emails received from a particular source.

Interesting enough, if they login to their email in OWA (they use Exchange 2013), open the 'problem email.' and click the embedded hyperlink it opens OK. In addition, if they right click the image, select copy hyperlink and paste it into browser- no problem. This leads me to believe it is a setting somewhere in Outlook. The emails they receive are in HTML format, so its not a plain text line wrap issue (which I believe would only apply to outgoing messages).

Anybody run into this or have a suggestion as to where in settings I should look.

Thanks - Barry

Friday, September 28, 2018 6:30 PM