none
Does Outlook 2010 Automatically Send/Receive right on Startup?

Question

• I notice that in Outlook 2007, when opening, that send/recieve initiated upon startup, I notice that there was a status at the bottom saying "send/recieve 33% complete" etc. I'm not sure if Outlook 2010 can do that aswell, on startup. When I open Outlook 2010 the status at the bottom says "Downloading folder order."

How do I know if Outlook 2010 send/recieve emails upon startup of the program? And how can I make it so Outlook 2010 can send/recieve emails upon startup?

Sunday, June 20, 2010 3:42 AM

Answers

• click on the file menu on the top left hand side of your screen, then click on options and a box will appear. click on advanced and look for "send and receive" and check the box - that should take care of sending and receiving on start up
    Sunday, June 20, 2010 9:32 PM

All replies

• click on the file menu on the top left hand side of your screen, then click on options and a box will appear. click on advanced and look for "send and receive" and check the box - that should take care of sending and receiving on start up
    Sunday, June 20, 2010 9:32 PM
  • The button says "send on startup" not receive-  so this doesn't work- does anyone know how to Cancel automatic RECEIVING on startup?
    Monday, October 18, 2010 12:57 AM