none
Sync Microsoft Outlook 2010 to Samsung Skyrocket (Android, Gingerbread)

Question

• I am using the Samsung Kies app to sync the Skyrocket to Microsoft Outlook. I have set all the sync parameters; Kies looks like it is doing it's job. However, after the sync, my schedule is not showing up in the Outlook calendar.  I had this problem with my Blackberry Bold too.  The Blackberry bold would sync with my old computer (Lenovo XP) but not with the new one (Lenovo Windows 7 professional, 64 bit). I am wondering now if there is something wrong with my Outlook 2010? Or perhaps I haven't got the Kies pointed to the right folders?  Any help, clues, guidance would be appreciated.
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 3:08 PM

All replies

• Its most likely a problem with the configuration of Kies. Check the configuration - if you have multiple calendar folders, make sure its pointing to the correct calendar.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
    Outlook Daily Tips | Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center
    Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook weekly newsletter
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 4:32 PM
  • That's one of the reasons I am wondering if Outlook is hosed. I have 4 calendars showing: two of them say "Outlook - My Outlook Data File (1)"one that is "Calendar - Outlook" and one that I just created "Samsung Calendar" that I just created.  When I try to open the calendars I get an error message "Could not read the calendar" from one of the "Outlook - My Outlook data file (1)"  but I am not able to delete either/both of those calendars.  Shouldn't I be able to delete the extraneous calendars and have Kies point to the one that is left?

R. Davenport
    Tuesday, November 22, 2011 9:21 PM