none
Visio standard Font Size RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

How it possible to Change for all Clients the Standard font size? Over the registry i found the key to Change the default font, but not the size.

regards, Stephan

Friday, May 31, 2019 8:54 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As far as I know, there has no method to change the default font size directly in Visio. The font size is defined in their master shape' which is stored in their stencil.

There are some related thread may helpful to you: Visio 2010: how do I change default text size of shapes?How do I change the default font size in visio 2013.

Hope the information was helpful.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Monday, June 3, 2019 3:00 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Thursday, June 6, 2019 9:28 AM