none
Want to send Mail multiple user in singl email RRS feed

• Question

• First of all, i have all the email adress in an array , i need to send mail all users in single mail using SPD workflow 2010.

For that i need to post that email id to sharepoint list in People group column?

Then workflow will trier on that people and group column ?

if yes then how to save multiple email id in people and group coloumn?

Shiv Sharma

Tuesday, September 3, 2019 11:03 AM

All replies

• Hi Shiv Sharma,

1.The columns in which you store addresses for workflow e-mail messages can be either Single line of text, Multiple lines of text, or Person or Group type columns.

2.You can choose the quick edit way, directly bulk copy email to column.

3.In addition, the easiest work-around would be to create a SharePoint security group which contains users and then target this group in the Send Email action.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, September 4, 2019 2:20 AM
  • Go to column settings of your people and group column and there you will find a setting for "Allow multiple selections" -> click on yes and save. Now you can add multiple users to the field. In your worfklow Send Email action, in "To" -> add the people picker field (selecting email address) and the mail will be sent to multiple users.

Thanks,
    Harshal

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by HarshalGite Wednesday, September 4, 2019 12:02 PM
    Wednesday, September 4, 2019 7:07 AM
  • But i need to send email by entering email from form. So First need save email id in list in people and group filed.

Kindly suggest Rest  post in people and group filed of those email id 

Shiv Sharma

Thursday, September 5, 2019 11:02 AM
  • Yes. Email will be sent to the users in your people and group field ONLY when it is saved in the list (i.e. item is created). Workflow will get triggered only on saving. So you add users on your form and then save it, only then will the workflow run and mails will be sent.

Thursday, September 5, 2019 11:10 AM
  • Hi ,

Has the problem been solved?

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, September 6, 2019 8:01 AM
  • Hi ,

I'm still paying attention to this issue.

If you think the replies are helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers. It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Looking forward to your update on this issue.

Best regards

Itch Sun

Monday, September 9, 2019 9:46 AM
  • Kindly Suggest first how to save(POST) multiple email id in people and group fileds  ! that i don't able to achieve

Shiv Sharma

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:11 AM
  • Kindly Suggest first how to save(POST) multiple email id in people and group fileds  ! that i don't able to achieve

Shiv Sharma

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 4:11 AM
  • Please share screenshot of your people and group field settings.

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 8:55 AM