accidentally deleted the conference ID RRS feed

• Question

• I accidentally deleted the Conference ID in my meeting invite.  Can you help me 'reverse engineer' to determine the conference ID for the below invite?

Meeting Lync:  https://join.volvogroup.com/volvo.com/kenneth.culver/59K2JNR7

Join by phone:
    +1 8777488068 (USA, Toll free - USA Only)                   English (United States)

Find a local number
    Conference ID: ???????

Friday, July 10, 2015 2:50 PM

Answers

• Conference ID: 67403673

Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.
    Blog
    Lync Validator - Used to assist in the validation and documentation of Lync Server 2013.

Friday, July 10, 2015 2:53 PM
  • Michael beat me to it!  Thanks for using real information, it makes it easy.

Here's how you can get the info in the future, join the meeting and find the Meeting Entry Info section.  The conference ID will be included.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications

This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Proposed as answer by Eason Huang Monday, July 13, 2015 3:02 AM
    • Marked as answer by Eason Huang Monday, July 27, 2015 3:08 AM
    Friday, July 10, 2015 2:57 PM

All replies

• Conference ID: 67403673

Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.
    Blog
    Lync Validator - Used to assist in the validation and documentation of Lync Server 2013.

Friday, July 10, 2015 2:53 PM
  • Michael beat me to it!  Thanks for using real information, it makes it easy.

Here's how you can get the info in the future, join the meeting and find the Meeting Entry Info section.  The conference ID will be included.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications

This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Proposed as answer by Eason Huang Monday, July 13, 2015 3:02 AM
    • Marked as answer by Eason Huang Monday, July 27, 2015 3:08 AM
    Friday, July 10, 2015 2:57 PM
  • Hi,

Agree with the people above. After join the meeting by Lync Meeting URL, you can check the Lync meeting join information which will including the conference ID, Call number and so on.

Best Regards,
    Eason Huang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, July 13, 2015 3:05 AM