none
Manage full access permission mailbox on Gsuite RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

How i can view mailbox for client when i have privileges admin right on Gsuite?

In Exchange 2010, it's use "manage full access permission" or "Jounal Rules" for that.

For control, how i can?

Thanks,

Tony.

Monday, July 15, 2019 8:37 AM

Answers

• Hi Tony,

According to your description, you are using Gsuite instead of Exchange 2010, right?

If yes, I would recommend you ask in Gsuite forum,  as they should have more professional knowledge on Gsuite and you may get effective solution timely.

If any misunderstanding, please feel free post back.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by TuanQuangLe Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:42 AM
    Tuesday, July 16, 2019 1:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Tony,

According to your description, you are using Gsuite instead of Exchange 2010, right?

If yes, I would recommend you ask in Gsuite forum,  as they should have more professional knowledge on Gsuite and you may get effective solution timely.

If any misunderstanding, please feel free post back.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Marked as answer by TuanQuangLe Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:42 AM
    Tuesday, July 16, 2019 1:36 AM
  • Thanks Niko.
    Tuesday, July 16, 2019 7:42 AM