none
Need Help getting rid of these errors RRS feed

• Question

• So I look at my exchange server today and see this in the server manager dashboard

click on AD DS and I get this

I'm sure its its something I can find out by looking at the error log but Im just not really sure what I am looking for just trying to get rid of the red highlights on Performance

Thursday, June 12, 2014 8:18 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi

If you go look at the event logs what errors are reported?

What is the spec of your server? is there enough memory and processing power?

Friday, June 13, 2014 4:36 AM
  • Hi,

Before we go further, I'd like to confirm if there is mobile device which is syncing with your Exchange server. Based on my research, there may be high CPU usage when you synchronize a mobile device to an Exchange Server CAS: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2711053/en-us

Additionally, I recommend you use performance monitor to check your Exchange server: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd335215(v=exchg.141).aspx

Thanks,

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Angela Shi
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, June 16, 2014 7:39 AM
  • Its a VM with 16Gb of RAm and 2 Cores from a Xeon Intel CPU E5 26090 2.4GHz 
    Monday, June 16, 2014 1:59 PM
  • Yes there are server mobile devices syncing to the server some users have multiple devices like Ipads and iphones syncing to the server which are set to unlimited and one users in particular is syncing a 5.5 GB account .

I would say about 15 users out of the 75 are syncing with mobile devices, server specs are  16Gb of RAm and 2 Cores from a Xeon Intel CPU E5 26090 2.4GHz and its a virtual machine 

Monday, June 16, 2014 2:02 PM
  • Hi,

According to your description, the error appears when your users sync their mobile device. If I misundersatnd your meaning, please feel free to let me know.

If yes, I recommend you try the workaround that the above KB article mentions. If you have anything unclear, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Angela Shi
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, June 20, 2014 9:24 AM