Why do I not have mailings in my office word 365? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I don't seem to have the tab mailings and I use it specifically to do envelopes and labels, how can I get this onto my ribbon please?
    Thursday, July 23, 2020 9:31 AM

All replies

• Hi Glenda,

In Word, navigate through "File > Options > Customize Ribbon". Make sure that "Customize the Ribbon" box (which is on the right) is set to "Main Tabs", and then make sure that the option "Mailings" is checked. Click OK. Check if Mailings tab is now there.

Regards,
    Burak V.

Thursday, July 23, 2020 10:45 AM
  • Thank you :)
    Thursday, July 23, 2020 2:04 PM
  • Hi Glenda,

Was your issue solved? If yes, please remember to mark the helpful reply as an answer. Thanks for your understanding.

Any questions please feel free to post back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This “Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus - IT Pro General Discussions" Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Regards, 

Emily

"Office" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Office" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    Friday, July 24, 2020 2:48 AM
  • Hi Glenda12,

Is there any update?

When your problem went away, could you please mark the reply as an answer if it helped you?

Regards,

Emily

"Office" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Office" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    Monday, July 27, 2020 8:47 AM