none
Office 2010 - Outlook to test exchange server 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I need Office 2010 trial to install on virtual infrastructure of server 2008 R2 to setup exchange server 2010 and test email connectivity between virtual systems with Outlook 2010.

Any suggestions.  I don't have a product key to download through "previous versions".  I just need it long enough to get through this very outdated college course for Exchange Server 2010 Administration.

Thanks

Saturday, July 6, 2019 3:51 AM

All replies

• Hi SeanDH,

As support for Office 2010 will be ended in 2020, Microsoft do not provide trial version of Office 2010 anymore.

According to my research, currently, we only have trail version for Office 365 but Office 365 doesn’t support Exchange 2010.

Exchange 2010 is also a previous version. If possible, we may change to use Exchange 2013/2016 or newer and then try the Office 365 for free.

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 8, 2019 2:15 AM
  • Hi SeanDH,

I'm writing to see if there are anything else I can do for you. If the information is helpful to you, would you mind helping mark it as answer?

Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread :)

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 1:09 AM