none
spfx caching issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I keep running to this local cashing issue, everything I tried to log to the console while on worlbech.aspx. 

Is there way to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Abenet

Monday, December 9, 2019 5:12 PM

Answers

• Hi Abenet,

Have you tried the suggestion above, did this work to fix the issue ?

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Marked as answer by NewET12345 Monday, January 6, 2020 2:22 PM
    Tuesday, December 31, 2019 2:03 AM

All replies

• Hi Abenet,

Would you please provide more information about what's the problem you are facing ? 

Based on the original question, I understand you log a value into a Browser Developer Console and the value didn't change even set another value in the code ?

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 9:02 AM
  • Hi Jerry,

I try to log results in the console. I have to refresh the workbench like 3 time to see the change in the UI, in the console sometime there is no change what I log, even if I change the value. 

Thanks

Abenet

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 2:58 PM
  • Hi Abenet,

Try to do a force refresh with "Ctrl+F5", it will also clear the cache, it should be able to fix the issue in your side:

https://refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

Thanks

Best Regards

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 9:01 AM
  • Thanks will do

Abenet

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 6:40 PM
  • Hi Abenet,

Have you tried the suggestion above, did this work to fix the issue ?

Thanks

Best Regards

• Marked as answer by NewET12345 Monday, January 6, 2020 2:22 PM
    Tuesday, December 31, 2019 2:03 AM