none
SharePoint Hosted Apps Workflow RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm having a requirement that when the user create a new item, the task will be created for the respective user. Suppose the item is edited again and new task should be created again and old task for the respective user should be deleted. Is it possible to implement this functionality?

Balaji -Please click mark as answer if my reply solves your problem.

Thursday, May 7, 2015 6:12 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, my understanding is that you want to create a new task item when a list item is created, and delete the task item and create a new task item when the list item is modified.

In visual studio workflow, you could create a new task item named by the title of the list item when the list item is created. Then you could retrieve the task items to delete the corresponding task item by finding the name of the task item when the list item is modified.

A post about how to delete list item in visual studio:

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/845039/perform-create-update-and-delete-list-item-using-inbuilt-ac/

Best Regards,

Dean Wang

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 8, 2015 9:57 AM