none
Exchange 2007 SP3 is still available? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team! I am involved in an upgrade project from E2007 with SP1 to E2013. The minimal requirements for this upgrade is E2007 SP3 with RU10. I am searching in Microsoft Download Center and Support Center, but the links for download them aren´t yet available.

Can anyone indicate me how to get Exchange 2007 SP3 and Roll up 10 or above?

Thanks in advanced!

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 10:16 AM

All replies

• Hello,

cant find this update anywhere, think you might have to go to something between the two, if you can find it.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 10:22 AM
  • Hi Team! I am involved in an upgrade project from E2007 with SP1 to E2013. The minimal requirements for this upgrade is E2007 SP3 with RU10. I am searching in Microsoft Download Center and Support Center, but the links for download them aren´t yet available.

Can anyone indicate me how to get Exchange 2007 SP3 and Roll up 10 or above?

Thanks in advanced!

Its completely out of support, so if you cant find it, you can try calling Microsoft support.
    Tuesday, July 16, 2019 11:12 AM
  • Thans for your answers. I know it is out of support but then how to upgrade older Exchange versions to new versions?
    Tuesday, July 16, 2019 11:23 AM
  • Thans for your answers. I know it is out of support but then how to upgrade older Exchange versions to new versions?

Well, I think that was supposed to be done years ago  :)   SP3 was released 9 years ago, so Im not sure you if you can find it unless someone has it on some drive or CD. I would try Microsoft support and see what they say.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 11:44 AM
  • Do you know if is possible that Microsoft tells direct download link opening a support case, or similar?

I can´t find how to migrate from E2007. Is it an impossible mission to do now?

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 8:07 AM
  • as I said I would advise you to go to a between the two versions version, something that will support the upgrade of your existing version that you can then upgrade again. I think 2010 would work
    • Edited by Anewton Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:22 AM
    Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:19 AM
  • I´m afraid that SP3 is needed for migrate to E2010, too. So anyway SP3 is always needed for migrate from E2007.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:28 AM
  • Ok then, I have not checked this link or the validity of the download, so this is provided on a best efforts basis, and is liable to change without notice and is not provided by Microsoft, I highly recommend you virus check the download.

https://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Servers/WEB-Servers/Microsoft-Exchange-Server-Service-Pack.shtml

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 9:32 AM
  • Thanks for the link. The filer are no longer availables.
    Wednesday, July 17, 2019 11:41 AM
  • okay, can only suggest google and try your luck, hope you find it.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 12:08 PM
  • Hi Carlos,

Due to the Exchange 2007 SP3 is too old, Microsoft has removed it from internet. Now, as Andy mentioned, the best way is to contact Microsoft support to ask for the Exchange 2007 SP3 installation file.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com

Thursday, July 18, 2019 9:10 AM
  • Hi Niko!

I did it. The Microsoft Support saids that is completly impossble to provide any software about E2007. They also suggest to me to contact with a external partner for ask for the SP3. Not even I couldn´t opened a support case.

Thursday, July 18, 2019 10:01 AM
  • Hi Carlos,

I think unless you can find someone who has an old archived copy somewhere then you are lost on being able to do this upgrade, I find no sign of a working download anywhere.

You might want to try other forums like for example Redit and such like maybe some individual can help you.

Best of luck!

Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:08 PM
  • Many Thanks to all of you.
    Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:11 PM
  • Hi Carlos,

You're welcome. If you have any questions or need any help later, just feel free to post your questions in our forum. We are more than happy to help.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com

Friday, July 19, 2019 9:15 AM