Broker message classification trace RRS feed

• Question

• In profiler i see next error:
    "The message could not be delivered because it could not be classified. Enable broker message classification trace to see the reason for the failure."

Where and what  should I enable? I enabled all in "Broker event category" of the profiler.

Thanks

Sunday, September 30, 2007 7:37 AM

Answers

• I've got it.
    This is really embarrassing
    The next message in the profiler trace has Event Class "Broker:Message Classify" gives you the info. In my case the Event Subclass is "3 - Delayed" and the text is
    "Could not forward the message because forwarding is disabled in this SQL Server instance."

/Steve
    DBA - EttKUND - Länsförsäkringar AB
    Friday, August 21, 2009 1:36 PM

All replies

• In profiler i see next error:
    "The message could not be delivered because it could not be classified. Enable broker message classification trace to see the reason for the failure."

Where and what  should I enable? I enabled all in "Broker event category" of the profiler.

Thanks

I'm using SQL Server 2005 and have exactly the same question.
    When you get the message (see above) in the Event Class "Broker:Messahe Undeliverable", Event Subclass "1- Sequenced Message".
    Any suggestions?

• Proposed as answer by Steven Devaney Friday, August 21, 2009 1:34 PM
    Friday, August 21, 2009 1:29 PM
  • I've got it.
    The next message in the profiler trace has Event Class "Broker:Message Classify" gives you the info. In my case the Event Subclass is "3 - Delayed" and the text is
    "Could not forward the message because forwarding is disabled in this SQL Server instance."

/Steve
    Friday, August 21, 2009 1:36 PM
  • I've got it.
    The next message in the profiler trace has Event Class "Broker:Message Classify" gives you the info. In my case the Event Subclass is "3 - Delayed" and the text is

/Steve

It's comprehensive, It is exactly what I need, Thanks for your instruction!
    Friday, October 22, 2010 10:06 AM