none
Skype for Business and Outlook Contact Integration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if there any 3rd party applications that will make Outlook Contact pop when a call comes on Skype for Business sip client. What I am looking for is exactly as Skype for Business and Sales force integrates. When a call comes in on Skype where the client is present in sales force, It ( sales force) pops up.

Thanks

Richard Ojel...

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 7:22 PM

All replies

• Hi Robinhood,

There is a 3rd Party solution that uses the extension window of the lync client and if number is know in sales force it will open the right customer.

The application called Anywhere365 (https://www.workstreampeople.com/anywhere365) located in the Netherlands. We as Vodafone Netherlands have successfully implemented to our customers.

Greetings,

Erdem

Please mark as helpful if you find my contribution useful or as an answer if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 9:33 PM
  • Most of these applicaplions come with contact centers which can get a bit pricey for the simple task you're asking for.  I don't know of one that specifically does this with Outlook contacts.  If you or someone you know can hack C# a little bit (you don't have to be a real developer) you can use the client SDK and this sample code to build your own quickly: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/hh530042%28v=office.14%29.aspx?f=255&MSPPError=-2147217396

You'll just want to cut and paste some Outlook contact search and open code in there.

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote" on the left side of the response, and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications This forum post is based upon my personal experience and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, SWC, their employees, or other MVPs.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 3:29 PM