none
BUSINESS CONTACT MANAGER DISAPPEARED FROM OUTLOOK

Question

• SUDDENLY I COULD NOT SEE BUSINESS CONTACT MANAGER IN MY OUTLOOK. I REMOVED BUSINESS CONTACT MANAGER AND REINSTALLED IT YET COULD NOT GET IT BACK. PLEASE ADVICE HOW TO GET IT BACK ON MY OUTLOOK,
    • Changed type Sally Tang Monday, February 28, 2011 7:00 AM
    Monday, February 14, 2011 6:39 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Seemed that your Business Contact Manager has disappeared from your Outlook.

To get it back, open Start Menu > Control Panel > Mail > Data Files > Add, then select the “Business Contact Manager Database”, click OK, I think you know what to do next, it will reopen the Business Contact Manager in your outlook.

Sincerely,

Fangfang

• Marked as answer by Sally Tang Monday, February 28, 2011 7:01 AM
    Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Seemed that your Business Contact Manager has disappeared from your Outlook.

To get it back, open Start Menu > Control Panel > Mail > Data Files > Add, then select the “Business Contact Manager Database”, click OK, I think you know what to do next, it will reopen the Business Contact Manager in your outlook.

Sincerely,

Fangfang

• Marked as answer by Sally Tang Monday, February 28, 2011 7:01 AM
    Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:24 AM
  • I followed your steps, but i don't know what to do next to "Add" the “Business Contact Manager Database”.  BCM is still not visible in my Outlook 2010
    Thursday, August 11, 2011 11:13 PM
  • Hello fabchi,

Are you sure you are in the same situation with the OP?

Make sure you have successfully installed the BCM and have them enabled in the Add-ins settings.

And the “Business Contact Manager Database” would look like this:

Sincerely,

Max Meng
    Forum Support

Come back and mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Friday, August 12, 2011 8:48 AM