Import .csv Import from File, Next button is grayed out RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to import a .csv file that has my GAL onto a laptop that has Outlook 2010 32 bit. When I get to the step where you select the file to import the "Next" option is grayed out only Back and Cancel are available.

I have installed with the option "Run All From My Computer" the user has Admin rights and this works on other laptops. can't figure out why it's grayed out

Thanks in advance for any tips on this one

Dale

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 9:50 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

For this issue, you could try referring to the link:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2010-outlook/csv-import-to-contacts-wont-continue/fc7ee68d-2467-466e-ad41-d979cc3cb8d8

the same issue with you ,hope it helps.

Sincerely,

Harry 

• Proposed as answer by Harry Yuan Thursday, March 10, 2011 3:35 AM
    • Marked as answer by Harry Yuan Thursday, March 10, 2011 3:35 AM
    Thursday, March 3, 2011 8:33 AM
  • One of the user trying to import Calendar and face this problem. My colleague open the CSV file and found 3 cell of data is missing. After fill up the missed data, my colleague able to import the CSV file.

Please try.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 9:12 AM
  • It's not obvious, but the blue square next to "Import contacts.<g class="gr_ gr_285 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling" data-gr-id="285" id="285">csv</g> into folder: Contacts" is a tick box.

You may have just highlighted it, but if you click in the tick box you get the mapping options, and after you have done those, Next is active.

• Proposed as answer by EllieK2506 Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:22 AM
    Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:22 AM
  • THANK YOU!!!
    Friday, July 10, 2020 1:19 PM