none
Can't install Store add-in using EAC RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi,

    I'm having trouble adding the SalesForce plugin using the EAC. Whenever I try to add it I get an error (personal info redacted):

    critical error
    The web page isn't loading correctly. Please reload the page by refreshing your browser.
    Technical Information: Uncaught ReferenceError: OwaOptionStrings is not defined
    The entire error report is listed below:

    Client Information
    ------------------
    User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.100 Safari/537.36
    CPU Class: undefined
    Platform: Win32
    System Language: undefined
    User Language: en-US
    CookieEnabled: true
    -----------------
    Exception Details
    -----------------
    Date: Wed Jul 10 2019 10:04:10 GMT+0200
    Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: OwaOptionStrings is not defined
    Url: https://mail.domain.com/ecp/15.1.1713.5/scripts/extension.js
    Line: 1

    Call Stack
    ----------
    Error
        at Function.ErrorHandling.$Ee (https://mail.domain.com/ecp/15.1.1713.5/scripts/common.js:1:189941)
        at ErrorHandling.showUnhandledException (https://mail.domain.com/ecp/15.1.1713.5/scripts/common.js:1:189026)




    Dump Event
    ----------
    isTrusted = true
    message = Uncaught ReferenceError: OwaOptionStrings is not defined
    filename = https://mail.domain.com/ecp/15.1.1713.5/scripts/extension.js
    lineno = 1
    colno = 5472
    error = ReferenceError: OwaOptionStrings is not defined
    NONE = 0
    CAPTURING_PHASE = 1
    AT_TARGET = 2
    BUBBLING_PHASE = 3
    type = error
    target = [object Window]
    currentTarget = [object Window]
    eventPhase = 2
    bubbles = false
    cancelable = true
    defaultPrevented = false
    composed = false
    timeStamp = 1503.3450000919402
    srcElement = [object Window]
    returnValue = true
    cancelBubble = false
    path = [object Window]
    composedPath = function composedPath() { [native code] }
    stopPropagation = function stopPropagation() { [native code] }
    stopImmediatePropagation = function stopImmediatePropagation() { [native code] }
    preventDefault = function preventDefault() { [native code] }
    initEvent = function initEvent() { [native code] }

    Detailed Call Stack
    -------------------

    Environment consists of two Exchange 2016 servers currently co-existing with two Exchange 2010 servers. Citrix Netscaler is used as a reverse proxy and to provide two-factor auth for OWA and EAC.

    Kind regards,

    Remco

    Wednesday, July 10, 2019 8:17 AM

Answers

  • Hi Remco,

    Did you do this action from a remote computer? I would suggest you try to add it from Exchange server with IE browser.

    This request may be blocked or limited with firewall or remote application.

    Regards,

    Kyle Xu


    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

    Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

    • Marked as answer by JB-Admin Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:05 PM
    Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:12 AM
    Moderator

All replies

  • Hi Remco,

    Did you do this action from a remote computer? I would suggest you try to add it from Exchange server with IE browser.

    This request may be blocked or limited with firewall or remote application.

    Regards,

    Kyle Xu


    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

    Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

    • Marked as answer by JB-Admin Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:05 PM
    Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:12 AM
    Moderator
  • Hi Kyle,

    Thanks for your quick response. When I launched the request using the server itself I got a message from the plugin stating it recognised my domain as "localhost" which is obviously incorrect. I then tried going to Outlook, Manage Add-ins and add it from there. My OWA options page was then launched and for some reason I could add it successfully.

    However, it is only installed for me personally. I wanted to install the app for everyone in the company. I then went to EAC again and could add the add-in without problems. Which kinda surprised me at first but later on I realised that the source of the problem was indeed the browser. The first attempts were done from Chrome, the later attempts were done in Edge.

    So thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

    Cheers, Remco


    • Edited by JB-Admin Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:05 PM
    Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:05 PM
  • Hi Remco,

    I am happy to see that your problem has been solved. 

    Regards,

    Kyle Xu


    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

    Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

    Friday, July 12, 2019 1:00 AM
    Moderator