none
Animation in Visio

Question

• Hi All,

I would like to know the feasibility of animating a complicated visio diagram, which i tried to load visio diagram into power point as an object but the animation tab doesn't appear when i am trying to animate the visio diagram. Could any of you please let me know which would be a better and easy approach for this. My whole intend is that we have some complex architectural visio diagrams which is tough to understand on whats going on inside the diagram i was hoping that animation in visio would make things easy in understanding the diagram. I honestly feel that a complex diagram can take about half an hour to one hour to understand and a small five to ten minutes animation would ease things in understanding the request flow in a Application Architecture. And believe it would be more useful for troubleshooting also. I wonder whether MSFT visio team has a thought of adding this feature in the coming Visio versions.

I would like to know the feasibility of doing it. If there is any possibility of doing this , could you plese share your thoughts. Thanks for your time on this.

Thanks.

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 9:27 PM

Answers

All replies