none
Lotus Notes to Exchange 2010 cross forest migration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have Active Directory forest in which we are using lotus notes, we are subsidary of a company which is why initially they were using lotus notes, starting from next month we will be a separate company and we will start moving computers users profiles and every thing from our parent company to our new company's new forest.

The problem over here is that in our new forest we will have exchange 2010 SP2 i have no idea how to migrate users / emails/ free busy from lotus notes to exchange 2010 which is in our new forest.

What if i will deploy exchange 2007 first and then deploy Microsoft free tool which is The Transporter Suite for Lotus Domino but the question is will it help me to move from cross forest if yes then how to achieve this. is there some one who can help me that how the migration will work if 10 users are migrated to exchange 2010 and remaining users are in lotus then how they will send emails and how about users which are not in exchange 2010 but will be moved then how exchange 2010 users will se their free busy and their email address as if they are in the same organizations.

Please help me about incoming and outgoing emails scenarios as well.

Thanks

If answer is helpful, please hit the green arrow on the left, or mark as answer. Salahuddin | Blogs:http://salahuddinkhatri.wordpress.com | MCITP Microsoft Lync

Monday, August 20, 2012 9:12 PM

All replies