none
SharePoint 2007 site creation error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I ran the configuration wizard to re-create a new farm in SharePoint 2007 that was corrupted. I deleted all  uncessary sites in IIs manager. Before running the configuration wizard. Nom my farm seems to be ok but when I want to create a new site in an application Web I have that error message (I have already desactivate custom error in web config):

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at Microsoft.Office.Workflow.Feature.WorkflowFeatureReceiver.FeatureActivated(SPFeatureReceiverProperties properties)
       at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFeature.DoActivationCallout(Boolean fActivate, Boolean fForce)
       at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFeature.Activate(SPSite siteParent, SPWeb webParent, SPFeaturePropertyCollection props, Boolean fForce)
       at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFeatureCollection.AddInternal(Guid featureId, SPFeaturePropertyCollection properties, Boolean force, Boolean fMarkOnly)
       at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFeatureCollection.Add(Guid featureId, SPFeaturePropertyCollection properties, Boolean fForce)
       at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPTemplateAssociationElement.EnsureTemplateAssociatedSiteFeaturesActivated(SPSite site, String sTemplateName)
       at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFeatureManager.<>c__DisplayClass16.<EnsureTemplateAssociatedSiteFeaturesActivated>b__15()
       at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.CodeToRunElevatedWrapper(Object state)
       at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunAsUser(SPUserToken userToken, Boolean bResetContext, WaitCallback code, Object param)
       at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSecurity.RunAsUser(SPUserToken userToken, CodeToRunElevated code)

thanks for you answer in advance

• Edited by Cesare Borgia Sr Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:00 PM
    • Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:12 PM -- removed from title. attention grabbing attempt only
    Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:00 PM

Answers

• Hi Guy,

Its look like the process to create the site is launched but return a null or corrupted site collection to the engine that needs to activates some feature on it. But why is the site collection null? I dont know...

I just delete the folder 12 and re-installed SharePoint from scratch and everything is OK
    Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:43 PM